Posted on:

July 8, 2023

In today's digital age, mobile apps have become an integral part of our daily lives. From managing tasks and staying connected to shopping and entertainment, mobile apps offer convenience, personalization, and seamless user experiences. As a local business owner, you may be wondering how mobile apps can benefit your business. In this blog post, we'll explore compelling statistics that highlight the immense potential of mobile apps in boosting customer engagement. Join us as we delve into the world of mobile apps and discover how they can revolutionize your business.

  1. 90% of mobile device time is spent on apps.

(Source: eMarketer)

When it comes to mobile device usage, apps dominate the landscape. According to eMarketer, a staggering 90% of the time spent on mobile devices is dedicated to using apps. This statistic emphasizes the significant role that mobile apps play in capturing users' attention and engagement. By developing a tailored mobile app for your business, you can tap into this massive pool of potential customers and establish a strong presence in their digital lives.

  1. Apps account for 89% of mobile media time, with only 11% spent on websites.

(Source: Smart Insights)

In the digital realm, where attention spans are short and competition is fierce, capturing and retaining users' attention is crucial. Smart Insights reveals that apps capture a whopping 89% of mobile media time, leaving websites with just 11%. This statistic underscores the importance of having a mobile app that offers a seamless, immersive, and uninterrupted experience to users. By providing a dedicated app, you can ensure that your customers have direct access to your products, services, and exclusive offers, fostering deeper engagement and loyalty.

  1. 85% of consumers prefer using apps over mobile websites.

(Source: Comscore)

Consumer preference is a driving force behind the success of any business. According to Comscore, a staggering 85% of consumers prefer using mobile apps over mobile websites. This preference can be attributed to the convenience, speed, and enhanced user experience that apps offer. By developing a mobile app for your business, you not only cater to the preferences of your target audience but also elevate their overall satisfaction. Offering a well-designed app that meets their needs and exceeds their expectations can lead to increased customer loyalty and advocacy.

Why Choose App Development Services?

Now that we've explored these compelling statistics, you might be wondering how to capitalize on the mobile app trend and leverage it for your business. This is where professional app development services come into play. By partnering with experienced app developers, you gain access to expertise, creativity, and technical know-how, allowing you to bring your vision to life and create a customized app that aligns perfectly with your business goals.

A professionally developed mobile app offers several advantages, including:

  1. Enhanced customer experience: A well-designed app provides a seamless and personalized experience for your customers, enabling them to navigate your products or services effortlessly.
  2. Increased engagement: With push notifications, loyalty programs, and interactive features, you can keep your customers engaged and informed about the latest updates, promotions, and events.
  3. Competitive advantage: A mobile app sets you apart from your competitors, demonstrating your commitment to innovation and customer-centricity. It positions your business as a modern and forward-thinking brand.


As a local business owner, it's essential to recognize the power of mobile apps in boosting customer engagement. With an overwhelming majority of mobile device time spent on apps, it's clear that mobile apps are here to stay. By embracing app development services, you can tap into this immense potential, providing your customers with a seamless, convenient, and personalized experience that sets you apart from the competition. Don't miss out on the opportunity to revolutionize your business and unlock new avenues for growth. Invest in app development services today and watch your customer engagement soar to new heights.